1. be people and dog friendly.
2. Have all vaccinations up to date, including: DAPP, Rabies and Bordatella. For safety we have a week waiting period after a parvo booster and a day waiting period after the intial bordtella shot, which is required every 6 months.
3. Be spayed or neutered if older than 6 months. Puppies are welcome after there 1st 2 sets of shots.
4. Must enter and exit building on a leash and wear a quick release collar.
1. Sign an application agreement and give all of your dog's medical history.
2. Bring dog in for a Meet and Greet to assure good nature of the dog and non-aggressive disposition.
3. Represent that you are the sole owner of your dog, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
4. Make payment at time of service.
5. Agree to pickup their dog from daycare by 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends. Pay the late fee of $1 a minute.
6. agree to pickup their boarding dog by 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends or pay the late fee or for another night of boarding.
7. Do not bring your dog if showing any signs of illness.
8. Treat your dog with flea/tic medication.
*Please download and fill out paper work before your meet and greet appointment.